martedì 21 giugno 2016

Old lace (and Arsenic) / Vecchi merletti (e arsenico)



Cari amici, do il benvenuto insieme a voi alll'arrivo dell'estate con questo nuovo letto, essenziale e fresco, col suo fascino di vecchio sempre bello.
Nella mia vita, diversi impegnativi accadimenti, e qualche gastrite (leggi: seccature quotidiane!), ma ci stiamo lavorando con impegno!
Ho appena finito di spolverare il Robin's Nest Cottage e a breve pioveranno immagini.
Nel frattempo, un abbraccio grande agli amici vecchi e nuovi


***

Dear friends, I welcome with you the arrival of Summer with this new bed, essential and fresh, with its old charm always nice.
In my life, several challenging events and some gastritis (read: daily hassles!), but we are working hard on!
I just finished dusting the Robin's Nest Cottage and at short rain down images.
Meanwhile, a big hug to old and new friends






19 commenti:

  1. Your bed is lovely, so fresh and feminine. I would love to sleep there.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Hi Cath,
      it would be really great to sleep in this bed, I agree, but maybe giving up the glue to harden the sheets :-D
      Love

      Elimina
  2. Catherine stole my comment.......I was just going to write how lovely and feminine it looks......really pretty Flora!! X

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I see to be successful in my attempt...
      Thank you Linda ;-)

      Elimina
  3. Dear Flora, this house is so Calm and Restful and pretty with the lace and the old iron bed!!! I Love the carpet on the floor too! I hope the "everyday hassles" are still giving you time for minis! I too, would love to sleep in that bed in such a beautiful quiet cottage!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I have little time for minis, to tell the truth: a lot less than I would like!
      Wow! We'd be a crowd, on that bed... However, you're welcome :-)
      Love

      Elimina
  4. Una cama perfecta para pasar las sofocantes noches de verano

    RispondiElimina
  5. Davvero meraviglioso ❤ complimenti!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Hi, Flora! Charming cozy bed. Gentle bedroom beautiful fairy dream!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks Julia,
      nice to meet you ♥

      Elimina
  7. New to your blog, I enjoy seeing your hard work. I love the colors that you use, my favorites.

    RispondiElimina
  8. The Robin's Nest is a mini retreat of absolute calm and quiet. If I were living there I would be curled up in that lovely bed and reading a book all day long. :D

    elizabeth

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. My dear, thank you ♥
      This is not my Robin's Nest Cottage but a photo shoot box: maybe not so comfortable :-)
      Love

      Elimina
  9. Risposte
    1. Thank you so much, Geneviève :-)

      Elimina